Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little S-Link Silver Wire Bracelet

I learned that I need a LOT of practice when it comes to jewelry making. I have a vision, but in the process I lose it, and just get frustrated. I'm still learning how to manipulate wire, and still need either Tool Magic or some nylon pliers so that I stop stripping the wire. In any case, I tried to make a simple bracelet for my niece today. It's a little smaller so I'm hoping it fits her nicely.



S-Link bracelet with silver wire and beads


Another view

Full circle

It's very simplistic, but I hope she likes it. What do you folks think? Suggestions, supplies, insights, commentary, anything, I need to know!! Thanks for reading ^^

-meowser

2 comments:

  1. It's cute! If I dealt with such miniature work I would jump out of the window on the second link lol.
    Not sure that understood correctly when you said "vision", but what about creating some kind of sketch before head ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have tried doing sketches of jewelry I want to make, but it's much more difficult when I try to imagine how it will link together, or how it will be wrapped, not even considering the technique, because without that your vision won't matter. Instead, it will look like a big mess lol.

      Delete