Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hand made bracelet using silver wire and beads

Hello! I have recently taken an interest in jewelry making. I ordered my first silver wire, tools and beads and went to work right away.  Here is the "finished" product.  Finished, of course, if it gets positive feedback.

I aimed for symmetry. Did I get it?

Another aerial photo of the bracelet.
As seen on the hand. Rockin'  \m/


Up close.



Lobster clasp.

The wire measures 7.5", however having looped the ends it cuts down the size of the bracelet. I could adjust it for whoever would want it. It's currently posted on Etsy for a modest price. I'd like to justify buying more supplies and equipment if I can at least cover costs, because I really love making jewelry so far! Please take a look, and if you fancy anything, let me know!

-meowser

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I think it will work great for a little glamour girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my first pieces that I made. :)

      Delete