Monday, November 4, 2013

Black, Silver and Crystal Modern Celtic Bracelet

Happy Monday! (Those two words don't belong in the same sentence.)

I took the weekend as an opportunity to flex some of my Soft flex (get it, hehehe; ugh, anyway...)

After breaking several crimp beads with my gorilla hands, I managed to create this black and silver celtic bracelet. The color scheme is reminiscent of a modern office building: the transparent gray rondelle crystals, sleek black beads and silver spacers, finished with a small silver toggle and clasp. From the center hangs a much beloved silver celtic knot. The bracelet measures approximately 7 and 1/4 inches including the toggle and clasp.


Black, Silver and Crystal Modern Celtic Bracelet

Black, Silver and Crystal Modern Celtic Bracelet - Front View

Black, Silver and Crystal Modern Celtic Bracelet - Arial View

Black, Silver and Crystal Modern Celtic Bracelet - Celtic Focal


I'm quite happy with how this turned out. I forgot how versatile soft flex can be!

Enjoy! 

-meowser

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Great work! Stunning bracelet! You are really improving your skills!

    ReplyDelete