Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jewelry Making - Silver Wire Wrapped Ring with Green Beads

Hello Hello!

It's been awhile since my last post, but I have made some headway in jewelry making, especially with all the pinspirations that I've seen over the last few months. I bought a steel bench block and a hammer so I could start hammering some of my wire pieces. I also obtained more wire in different gauges so I could practice the wire wrapping within the ring. And yes, there is a kitty in the background  ^^.







The ring is adjustable, and the hammered end has hardened it and helped it keep its shape.






This is just the start for me with hammering and wire wrapping.  I can't wait to try so many other wire wrapping tutorials I've seen!

-meowser

2 comments:

  1. This ring remind me a cat. With green eyes and a tail. Hardened tail;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :) I didn't see it that way. I think it would nicer on fingers that are a bit slimmer :D

      Delete